Black Masita with glitter.
Masitas is an all natural play dough. They are made with all natural ingredients including: Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Glycerin, Lavender and Orange Essential Oils, biodegradable and non-toxic glitters and minerals and roots for coloring.
Masitas do NOT contain artificial food coloring. The product is cruelty free and are packed in reusable aluminum cans, avoiding the use of plastic as much as possible.
Masitas can last between 6-12 months keeping its softness and original texture once the package is opened, as opposed to conventional play dough that lasts between 3 - 4 days.
Good for ages 2 and up.
BENEFITS OF PLAYING WITH MASITAS
- Invite the child to dive into open-ended play
- Develops 21st Century Skills such as creativity, imagination, decision making
- Develops executive function skills such as organization, planification, initiative, and mental flexibility
- Develops attention and concentration
- Develops fine motor skills developing pre-writing skills and strengthening hand muscles
- Develops hand-eye coordination
- Develops vocabulary development.
- In each Masitas color, you will find an intention to empower and develop self-esteem, self-love and empathy towards ourselves and others.
Masitas are a great alternative to using screens at home, restaurants, when traveling and when children need to wait. They are small and can be carried easily. They can also be a great gift.
Masitas are created and produced on a small scale in Costa Rica. The product was designed by a woman, mom and entrepreneur.